My mission: to eat (reasonably) authentic cuisine from every country in the world (170 countries), without leaving New York City.
To learn more about the United Nations of Food NYC quest, click here.
- Sortable NYC map of ethnic restaurants
- Latest NYC food blog posts
- List of all NYC food blog posts, in chronological order
- Maybe a naked photo of my gorgeous girlfriend
I’m struggling to find food from 15 or 20 of the most obscure nations. If you have any ideas — or charming friends who might be willing to prepare a meal — please contact me at email@example.com, or click here for a complete list of hard-to-find cuisines in NYC.
- For fattening, spam-free food blog posts in your inbox, enter your email address at the bottom of the page.
- Twitter: @UNofFoodNYC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org